Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Aimless Training

Well, January is always the month of "Limbo" training for me. I don't want to start training in earnest for a late season triathlon (IMKY and IMWI) because I always get burned out by July...right when my peak hours come but I don't want to be doing nothing as I do for most of Oct/Nov/and Dec each year.


So this past month has been my meager attempt to but together some semblance of consistency but no real purpose other than to get my body back in gear for the onslaught of training soon to come.

The fact that I signed up for the Cary March Madness 1/2 marathon helps from a running standpoint as it's a goal that serves my training well at this time, and my new computrainer helps too since it's a new toy I like to use. However, I don't want to get in the pool for another couple months at least...but we'll have to see what my coach says about that. ha ha ha.


Please help make a difference - www.2foraa.org