Saturday, December 8, 2007

Weight Room

Made it to the gym yesterday and did 50 min of adaptation exercises again.  25-30 reps for each exercise nice and SSLLOOWW on the way down for each rep.  Man, if I had to do an Ironman tomorrow I would for SURE become crippled.  I am so out of shape it's pretty sad.

I haven't been able to get on the Computrainer since Monday and I'm feeling pretty guilty about it.  I hope to squeeze in my "mandatory" weekly ride for the Infinite Computrainer Challenge tomorrw late afternoon when I come back into town.

I have to drive up to Wisconsin tomorrow to one of my investment properties and get a lease signed so that'll eat up my day from 6:00am until about 3:00pm.  I hate when I can't get my workout done in the morning because then the day slips by so fast...