Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Weird Parents (p)

Well a few weeks ago Nathan figured out how to use his thumb and forefinger together to attempt to pick up very small objects. It so funny that these little things get parents excited. I remember hearing these things when I didn't have kids and I thought it was stupid to talk about these things and thought the parents were...well...just plain weird.

Funny thing is...there are just some things people (like me) don't understand until they are in that particular situation. I am now officially, "That Weird Parent" and our son is truly an amazing, growing human being. It's so incredible to witness.


2 comments:

Rainmaker said...

That's a great photo. Now I wanna see a trio of photos with the same pose by you - one in the pool, on the bike and on the run.

2 Ironmans in 1 Week said...

ha ha ha. that's a good idea...then I can show it to him in 10 years.