Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Training Volume Begins

Well, the training volume is starting to ramp up. In about 2-3 weeks I will write a blog entry that says something like "I hate doing the Ironman, why did I sign up for this crap, the world sucks, training sucks, my coach sucks..."


It's like clock work...every time I train for an Ironman I always get the "everything sucks" attitude about 8 weeks before race day...which will put the "everything sucks" time about mid-late June this season.

Knowing it's coming doesn't stop it for coming, but it does shed a little humor on it when it does get here...even though I'm quite humorless during the 3-4 week "everything sucks" period.

ha ha ha...can't wait for it to get here...NOT!

Here's how my training has been going so far:




Please help make a difference - www.2foraa.org

No comments: